Update August 2021
- We have some online appointment booking facilities. Otherwise, please call us to arrange an appointment before visiting the practice
- When you arrive for your appointment, you can come straight in to the building. You do not need to call us from your car.
- Please wear a mask when you come in to the building. This is to continue to keep you and our team safe.
- We are allowing one owner per patient into the waiting room and consulting room
- If you or anyone in your household is showing COVID symptoms, please do not visit the practice. However, if you are worried about your pet, please call us and we will work with you to get them the care that they need.
- For repeat prescriptions, please allow up to 48 hours for collection.
Put to sleep appointments
As we know this is a very upsetting time for you and your family, we have made special allowances for these appointments.
- Two clients are allowed into the consult room wearing face masks to be with their pet.
- The vet will have to take your pet away temporarily so that a nurse can assist in placing an intravenous cannula. Once we are all set up, we will them bring them back so that you can be with them. We will administer the injection through an extension line to allow for social distancing.
- As before, you can then take them home or we can arrange cremation options for you in partnership with Pet Cremation Services.
- In certain circumstances, if you or your pet are unable to come into the building, we may be able to perform the put to sleep in your car.
- If you would rather not stay, you can leave your pet with us and we will do everything we can to make sure it is a calm and stress free experience for them.
If you would like a home visit, please contact us for more information. We are currently only able to offer home visits when our staffing levels allow.